2022 Christmas Light Show
Show Dates and Times
Show will run nightly from November 24, 2022 until December 31, 2022.
- Nightly, Pre-show (static lights) starts at 4:30 PM (16:30)
- Nightly, 5:30 PM (17:30) until 10:00 PM (22:00)
During times of heavy rain or severe weather the light show may be stopped to reduce the chance of electrical shorts occurring and for safety of individuals watching. If the show is cancelled, it will be posted on the show Twitter page and it is asked that you revisit another evening after the weather has cleared.
Listen From Your Car
To listen to the light show, tune your radio to 90.3 FM.
- Please keep your radio volume down to not disturb the neighbors.
- Please remain in your vehicle for your safety and that of passing vehicles.
- Please keep your park lights on while watching the show so that you are visible to other drivers that are passing by.
Songs for this year have not been decided at this time.
- 22 channels
- 3520 LED lights
- 1 15-Amp Circuit
- 3 8-channel Solid State Relay Boards
- 1 Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Numerous hours of programming
- Over 200 Feet of extension cords
To find out more about the light show, including previous years show information and behind the scenes looks, visit one of the pages listed below.