2021 Christmas Light Show
Show Dates and Times
Show will run nightly from November 25, 2021 until December 25, 2021.
- Nightly, Pre-show (static lights) starts at 4:30 PM (16:30)
- Nightly, 5:30 PM (17:30) until 10:00 PM (22:00)
During times of heavy rain or severe weather the light show may be stopped to reduce the chance of electrical shorts occurring and for safety of individuals watching. If the show is cancelled, it will be posted on the show Twitter page and it is asked that you revisit another evening after the weather has cleared.
Listen From Your Car
To listen to the light show, tune your radio to 90.3 FM.
- Please keep your radio volume down to not disturb the neighbors.
- Please remain in your vehicle for your safety and that of passing vehicles.
- Please keep your park lights on while watching the show so that you are visible to other drivers that are passing by.
Songs featured in the 2021 Light Show are:
- 20th Century Fox Theme
- Christmas Eve-Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Christmas Time Is Party Time - Luke
- December - Earth, Wind, and Fire
- Nutrocker - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- The Polar Express - Tom Hanks
- The Song That Doesn't End - Shari Lewis
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
- What You Want for Christmas - 69 Boyz featuring Quad City DJs and K-nock
- 19 channels
- 3520 LED lights
- 1 15-Amp Circuit
- 3 8-channel Relay Boards
- 1 Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Numerous hours of programming
- Over 200 Feet of extension cords
To find out more about the light show, including previous years show information and behind the scenes looks, visit one of the pages listed below.
- Light Show Twitter Page
- Falcon Pi Twitter which reads the song data from FPP and posts it to Twitter
- 2020 Christmas Light Show Details
- Behind The Scenes of the 2020 Christmas Light Show
- Building A Christmas Light Show Control Box (Presentation 2020-12-20)
- 2019 Christmas Light Show Details
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)