Back to top
Loaded Hash Browns
- potatoes cut on grater or frozen hash browns
- ham, bacon, or sausage
- green onions, chopped
- cooking spray
- Pre-heat waffle iron or maker while chopping and mixing ingredients
- If cutting potatoes into hash browns, remove the excess water from the potatoes
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the cooking spray
- Spray the waffle iron. Added the combined ingredients.
- Close waffle iron lid and let cook for 10-15 minutes. The thicker the layer of hash browns, the longer it will take to cook.
- Once the hash browns are done cooking, remove them from the waffle iron.
cooking, hash browns, breakfast, brunch, what to eat
- Hash browns were difficult to remove from the waffle iron because of the grooves in the waffle iron.
- Be sure to use cooking spray before adding the food. It will make removing the cooked items easier.