Back to top
Grilled Pork Ribs
- Pork ribs
- Apple cider vinegar
- Onions (or granulated onion)
- Garlic (or garlic powder)
- Barbeque sauce
- Heat the grill to cooking temperature, around 250 F (120 C).
- Combine water, apple cider vinegar, onions, garlic, and salt into a pot
- Heat the pot until the mixture is close to boiling. Then reduce and maintain heat
- Wash and clean the ribs. Remove any excess fat from the ribs
- Rub salt on the ribs.
- Place the ribs on the grill.
- Baste the meat about every 20 to 30 minutes with the apple cider mixture with a grill mop. Stir the mixture before basting
- After 2-3 hours, check the ribs for doneness.
- Once remove the ribs are done cooking, cover them with barbeque sauce. Continue to leave them on the grill for an additional 15 minutes