Home » Cookbook » Grilled Hamburgers
- Ground beef (ground turkey or pork can be substituted)
- 1 egg
- Hamburger seasoning (or seasoned salt and pepper)
- Heat the grill to cooking temperature.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef, seasoning, and egg. Mix well with hands (use gloves if necessary)
- Remove beef mixture and compact into a 2-3 inch wide patty
- Place beef patty on the grill until brown on bottom.
- Depending on the level of done-ness (well done, medium rare, etc), flip the burger over. Let brown again
- Remove burger from the gril and enjoy!
Back To Top