Home » Cookbook » Grilled Corn
- Corn on the cob, still in husk
- Garlic seasoning
- Heat the grill to cooking temperature.
- Place the corn on the grill. Do not remove the husk.
- Let the corn cook until the husk is light to medium brown, but not burned.
- As the husk browns, rotate the corn so that the entire cob cooks.
- Once the entire husk is light to medium brown, remove the corn from the grill.
- Shuck the corn while it is still hot.
- Season with garlic, salt, pepper and butter.
Back To Top